cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data

axisoftheuniver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for Public Mobile last week when they had the promotion on for 3gb bonus data if you switched from Bell. Today is day 8 and I still don't see the bonus data applied to my account. Is there anything I can do to find out when it will be applied? 

6 REPLIES 6

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@axisoftheuniver wrote:

I signed up for Public Mobile last week when they had the promotion on for 3gb bonus data if you switched from Bell. Today is day 8 and I still don't see the bonus data applied to my account. Is there anything I can do to find out when it will be applied? 

RE: 3gb bonus data

So many promos that are hard to kee up with -- is this promo still available and how may I access it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@axisoftheuniver 

While waiting, be sure to review the post above from mimmo. Did you select one of the eligible plans? iirc there were only 3. Did you come over during the promo? Did you transfer/port your other number during the activation process or did you you do that after initial activation?

axisoftheuniver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I have sent a message to the moderator team. 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@axisoftheuniver the promo deal should not have taken that long to get applied.  You should definitely get in touch with a MOD and have them investigate.  I know PM abruptly removed that promo randomly.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@axisoftheuniver, if you haven't received the data bonus by now, you should contact the moderator team to resolve the issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi if it has been more than 7 days and you met the promo  requirements

Plan requirements

Promo dates

Port during activation

Then you should send a private  message to moderator_team

Need Help? Let's chat.