cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data with AutoPay Offers

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have the bonus data offers such as + BONUS 250/500 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay been around for a while?  Just wondering if its new or been around for a few months? 

11 REPLIES 11

YVR

@GinYVR wrote:

@YVRUsually the bonus is gone depending on the terms and regulations.. eg there was a conquest deal for Bell customers that gave 3Gb every month, pretty sure once the user downgrade from that plan, the bonus will be gone.

Seen that many times on my post paid account before with the major providers.  Lots of bonus offerings that seem to expire after a while 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@YVRUsually the bonus is gone depending on the terms and regulations.. eg there was a conquest deal for Bell customers that gave 3Gb every month, pretty sure once the user downgrade from that plan, the bonus will be gone.

YVR

@Psygineer wrote:

@YVR wrote:

Have the bonus data offers such as + BONUS 250/500 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay been around for a while?  Just wondering if its new or been around for a few months? 

It's been a while now that that offering was available. When I first signed up the $30 plan (now $25 plan) only had 500MB of data. Then six or so months later they added the bonus data and I switched to the new $30 plan. Then they reduces the price to $25 and I changed to the new $25 plan. The key to ensuring you get the newest offerings is be active on the forums here. You will see the announcements as they come out and can change your plan accordingly.

Great information and suggestions.  Will keep checking the annoucements and discussions for changes on plans.

YVR

@GinYVR wrote:

@YVRIf you are on an old plan which is no longer available and changed to a new plan and you don't like it, the old plan will no longer be there for you to change back.

Was partly the reason I was asking to see how likely the bonus data part of the plans would be around.  I know that after leaving a plan, can only switch to whatever plans are available at the time when deciding to switch back to another.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@YVR wrote:

It's been a while now that that offering was available. When I first signed up the $30 plan (now $25 plan) only had 500MB of data. Then six or so months later they added the bonus data and I switched to the new $30 plan. Then they reduces the price to $25 and I changed to the new $25 plan. The key to ensuring you get the newest offerings is be active on the forums here. You will see the announcements as they come out and can change your plan accordingly.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@YVRIf you are on an old plan which is no longer available and changed to a new plan and you don't like it, the old plan will no longer be there for you to change back.

lubinyeee23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can pay month to month with no contract. So far the public mobile service / towers has been amazing for me. I would find the plan that works best for you right now, you can always switch in the future. (If plans improve or you need more data..etc.) 

YVR

@will13am wrote:

The key is where we stand today in terms of in market plans.  That is what we can purchase today and keep going forward.

I find that increased competition has been keeping plans more competitive recently.  Other carriers are providing very good loyalty plans.

YVR

@lubinyeee23 wrote:

The bonus data plans (with autopay) have been out for some time now (multiple months), public mobile is constantly adding new plans! Hope this helps 🙂

Was wondering if people change plans and try to go back to their old plan if they will still have a similar offer.  No one can really know

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The key is where we stand today in terms of in market plans.  That is what we can purchase today and keep going forward.

lubinyeee23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The bonus data plans (with autopay) have been out for some time now (multiple months), public mobile is constantly adding new plans! Hope this helps 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.