cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data/added-on isn't working or showing up

llollkk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was running out of data for the past week and today I logged in my account to check my usage, I see that the bonus 1gb data I got from the Christmas promotion last month is disappeared under add-on, and another 1gb data I got it from last year as bonus/another add-on also disappeared, I guess both of these bonus data  (total 2gb) don't seem to be routed to my phone or the usage info isn't showing properly on my account, any suggestion? 

10 REPLIES 10

As mentioned on your other thread.

Log into your account and click underneath "Change plan" .. look through your usage records. You will see events that say "web" and it will show you how much data was used.Screenshot_20200130_214204.jpg

@llollkk  check your usage in my account 

@llollkk wrote:

I have 2gb free add-on data, last time I logged in, it shows how many data I used and how many of it left and all free add-on data information showed up in account, now, none of these showing up, and I don't even know how many data is there left...and currently I don't think I can use any of the data on my phone, maybe I have used up, but I can't even check it in my own account, I have no ways to know, any help? 

llollkk

I have 2gb free add-on data, last time I logged in, it shows how many data I used and how many of it left and all free add-on data information showed up in account, now, none of these showing up, and I don't even know how many data is there left...and currently I don't think I can use any of the data on my phone, maybe I have used up, but I can't even check it in my own account, I have no ways to know, any help? 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

I'd also recommend you check your phone settings for things that run on mobile data and turn them off to only run on wifi like system updates etc.

Also turn off Wifi assist if it's an iPhone...or wifi+ on Android that connects back to mobile data when wifi signal is not that strong...might have been something along those lines that ate your data up.

@llollkk wrote:

Yeah, I know what that looks like, the last time I checked, it shows at least how many you have used up and how many left, this time...none? 

Once it is all used up it disappears.

Log into your account and click underneath "Change plan" .. look through your usage records. You will see events that say "web" and it will show you how much data was used.

Screenshot_20200130_214204.jpg

llollkk

Yeah, I know what that looks like, the last time I checked, it shows at least how many you have used up and how many left, this time...none? 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Of it no longer shows under my data and add-ons it means you used it up.

Check your data usage anything out show it being used?? Maybe you thought you were on wifi but we're on mobile data and something used it up?

@llollkk wrote:

I was running out of data for the past week and today I logged in my account to check my usage, I see that the bonus 1gb data I got from the Christmas promotion last month is disappeared, and another 1gb data I got it from last year as bonus also disappeared, I guess both of these bonus data  (total 2gb) don't seem to be routed to my phone or the usage info isn't showing properly on my account, any suggestion? 

Sorry, but unless there is a bug in the system, the add-ons not showing means that you've already used that data up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.