cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data Gone

ladydee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I was given 500MB free and 1GB and 400 free Intl long distance call my 500MB and 1GB of data are both gone. I was not informed this was a temporary offer. Can you please clarify or confirm. If yes please let me know when. Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

Text messages were sent to all customers advising them of the gifts and how to collect them. I would think that 75% or more claimed them.

Sure they could just be added to everyone’s accounts but that isn't really getting PM any kick back for their generosity. If you pay little attention to messages from PM and unknowingly receive a gift of extra data, you quite likely use the data unknowingly and complain about other aspects of PM service without ever knowing that they gave you freebies just for being here.

AE_Collector

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I remember last year you had to 'buy' the add-ons. It was free but you had to go through the purchase process. So I wonder what the uptake was? I suspect rather low.  You would have had to have been a regular visitor here or been told by a friend who visited here.  

Very hard to say but my money is on getting something from PM for Christmas. It gives me ammunition to shoot down all the “Why don’t they give us loyal regular customers all the same things they give new customers” questions.

The answer to that is that most existing customers could have watched and waited for a new customer promo to come along and sign up with but many don't invest the time in the research and then jump in only to complain the following week when there is a new customer promotion that they missed out on. 

IMHO PM does more than virtually any communications company I have seen for existing customers with these small gifts from time to time.

AE_Collector

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i was actually wondering recently if they will honour us loyal patrons who have been around a while, the bonus 1 time add ons again this Christmas. That was a great unexpected gift. 

Well if the 500 Mb you refer to is actually part of your plans AutoPay $2 benefit then yes it comes back every month along with the advertised amount of data in your plan. But the 1Gb “gift” you got last CHristmas along with the 400 minutes of International calling are a one time add-on bonus that stays until you have used it all up. Thus the data add-on is designed to just get you through if you run out of plan data a day or three before your plan renewal.

AE_Collector

ladydee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok thanks for confirming. I thought it was a rotating add on. No worries thanks. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ladydee  The only reason that it is not showing up anymore is because you have used it up. If you think there was an error hit the chat bubble bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket for help.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ladydee wrote:

Hi I was given 500MB free and 1GB and 400 free Intl long distance call my 500MB and 1GB of data are both gone. I was not informed this was a temporary offer. Can you please clarify or confirm. If yes please let me know when. Thanks 

The 500MB sounds to be the bonus advertised for autopay. If all add-on data is gone, plan is out of data too. the 500MB for autopay will be included in the plan data total and will return when you renew.

As said. One time bonus. Stays on your account until all used up then it is gone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ladydee wrote:

PM free add-ons are one time freebie.  You will not get another one after using the free add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.