cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deals

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Any Black Friday deals for public mobile???? Any in past years.

41 REPLIES 41

I have a feeling the black Friday deals for existing customers will be the $30/2.5gb and $50/9.5gb that Quebec customers are being offered

$50/9.5gb I'm ready for it!

I just checked my calendar and it started around Dec 2 last year. 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Korth 

I’d say we’ve been conditioned for it with all the advertising going on. It’s hard to resist sometimes because they use psychological tricks to take advantage of people while they’re stressed and anxious. I personally don’t mind because I own shares in a lot of these companies so if people want to buy why stop them

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

best thing is probably look at chatr or lucky and see if they have anything,  PM will follow suit.  Zoomer iirc also had a pretty good BF deal.   

fingers crossed for something good but if there is it will most likley be for new activations.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 not for now. Maybe, we would have something for Christmas.

@fdrcamb519 They'll probably recycle some weekend flash sale.

@Korth , it's not so much a holiday as it is an excuse for merchants to have a big sale and an opportunity for buyers to take advantage.  Anyway on the topic of Public Mobile deals, if there are any, it will likely be the stuff that we have seen over and over again.  They don't drop the price of base plans or anything like that which would be a bit deal.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can sign up for promos.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Why do people celebrate what basically amounts to being a "shopping holiday"?

Especially once created specifically for American consumers, based on an American holiday which falls on a different date than its Canadian counterpart?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Below thread is an idea from last Black Friday.

.             CLICK HERE 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Any Black Friday deals for public mobile???? Any in past years.

Nothing announced yet.  Public Mobile sales have been weak. Don't expect a lot.

Need Help? Let's chat.