cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issues

UrbanArt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not sure what I am suppose to do, I went to pay my bill, says my bill is paid. I then go to my payments and it seems to be an odd amount that does not jive with my plan payments usually. How do I get this resolved? Oh and I now have no phone service, I just need this resolved.

17 REPLIES 17

Tiffiny
How would you post a screen shot of your payment history?

Tiffiny
My plan did this yesterday. I had a lot of odd charges that didn't add up and it said my bill was paid yet I had no service. It took all day to sort out and it's still not correct. I pay $90 every 90 days. In the end I had $15 in credits, I added $75 from my credit card plus hst totaling $90 in my account. @MarieHelene_L then charged me $20 plus hst leaving $110 in my account and billed me $110 for my $90 plan. She won't fix this. I suggest using a different mod as you don't want to have to go through your credit card company as it looks like I will have to! Good luck! @Dave_M could you look at my account and what @MarieHelene_L did and fix it? Thanks

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe ShawnC13 has it right here.  A new payment due date of Jul. 19 on the Overview page means the old payment due date was today and the renewal date is actually tomorrow, Apr.21. The credit card would not normally be charged until the early hours of tomorrow morning if on autopay.

However, perhaps autopay is not on, because according to the payment history, through two previous cycles already, there was no indication at all of an autopay reward, which should show up as $6 on the credit side.  

Either that, or you are actually on a grandfathered plan ineligible for rewards.
From the payment history the plan net cost is $140 for 90 days Provincial Talk + Canada Wide Text + 6GB Data.  PM's current equivalent plan (90 days Provincial Talk + International Text + 6GB Data) is only $120: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

This leads me to believe you are on a grandfathered plan which is actually more expensive than the current plan by $20.  How long have you been on this plan?  Before renewing this plan, Why not use this opportunity to switch to the current plan, save at least $20 per cycle, and also take advantage of rewards for even more discounts?  If you contact the moderators, you should enquire about switching.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @UrbanArt!

Please send your public mobile phone number via a private message to our awesome mod @MarieHelene_L rightaway.

You have lost service on renewal day and its better that a mod takes a look and help fix this.  

From the image you uploaded, it appears that renewal encountered a bug.  Its showing that you have the 3-item discount for your plan (which is normal), but only charging you for the base price of the 90-day plan.. and nothing else.  The system hasn't billed you for the talk, text and data portion of the plan for wahtever reasons.  

Anyways, send your phone number to Marie asap to have it resolved.  

@UrbanArt Since you don't have any service, its best to contact one of the mod via Private Message. I think your plan should've renewed already but for some reason it did not complete its process. Send private message with your account details and mod will fix this. 

@UrbanArt, if you have autopay set up it is best to just leave it run on its own.  I know some people like to pre-pay but it seems that there are more issues when people start to manually make payments when they have autopay setup.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

What I am seeing is that it hasn't completed the billing process as there are items missing.  It still doesn't show up having an autopayment or taking funds from available funds if you pre-pay.  If the main page in self serve says your renewal date was today, it may process tonight

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

UrbanArt

It will not let me make one for the current period, I have no clue what is going on. This is what I get at the top 

Available Funds: $20.00

Amount Due: $0.00

Date Due: July 19

Not showing up on my credit card, should I just make a payment?

You see how there are 5 lines on the last bill? For the new payment, other credit/debits have not appeared yet. To check if payment was actually made, check your cc transaction and see if you got charged already. Your payment will likely occur tonight if you are on AutoPay with valid payment attached. 

UrbanArt

Also I only make one payment every 3 months, how this is showing up makes no sense. It also says I am paid up until July 19th. 

UrbanArt

This is the last 6 months

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 5.03.12 PM.png

@UrbanArt Please edit your pic and hide your account# as this is a public community. I think your payment due is tonight. I am not seeing the entire credit/debit added yet. That $45 is the discount amount on your plan. 

UrbanArt

one minute with a new one

@UrbanArt wrote:

Thanks but it doesn't I should be paying $140, it took $45.00 from somwhere I am not sure deducted $25 and left me $20. None of this makes a lick of sense.

It can only come from your cc or vouchers. Post a screenshot of your payment history if you don't mind. When was your renewal? And where does it say your bill was paid?

UrbanArt

Oh I should not be on auto pay but it says I am and I always just pay it when it is due. 

UrbanArt

Thanks but it doesn't I should be paying $140, it took $45.00 from somwhere I am not sure deducted $25 and left me $20. None of this makes a lick of sense.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You were probably on AutoPay. The payment history doesn't include tax so whatever says on the line AutoPay top-up + tax is your actual payment you made. This should match what you were charged on your cc. 

We need more details like what amount you were charged and what plan are you on so we can help you understand. 

Need Help? Let's chat.