cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed for holiday promo 1Gb

Locoky33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the holiday promo, and now am being billed for the 1gb data. 

9 REPLIES 9

@AE_Collector wrote:

Well I guess something could really mess up but none of the add ons automatically renew and charge to your credit card with autopay. They all have to be specifically purchased when wanted only.

I don't recall ever hearing of someone being charged for any sort of add on without them having selected the add on. 

AE_Collector

Once an add-on is used up or expired...you have to manually renew it if you want it again. Autopay doesn't affect any of the PM add-on options.

Well I guess something could really mess up but none of the add ons automatically renew and charge to your credit card with autopay. They all have to be specifically purchased when wanted only.

I don't recall ever hearing of someone being charged for any sort of add on without them having selected the add on. 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Locoky33 

How are you "being billed"? PM has no way to bill anyone for anything extra.

AE_Collector

What if you are on autopay?

@Locoky33 

How are you "being billed"? PM has no way to bill anyone for anything extra.

AE_Collector

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Locoky33 wrote:

Add-on don't automatically renew, but even if this one did, the holiday add-on is coded at a price of $0.

@computergeek541 obviously @Locoky33 is mistaken and/or confused.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Locoky33 wrote:

Add-on don't automatically renew, but even if this one did, the holiday add-on is coded at a price of $0.

waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should probably contact a mod.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Locoky33 wrote:

@Locoky33This doesn't make any sense. Public mobile is pay before not after. Can you upload a screenshot of your account overview and your transacion / payment history? (but remove personal details). The most likely cause is the plan breakdown how they show the charges. Unless you purchased the wrong add-on and did the standard $30 1GB package not the holiday bonus promo. If there was a glitch you can be sure the mods will fix it.

As we are customers like you we can try and look through the information you provide to see if we can find out what happend but there is nothing anyone here can do for you with no system access if we do find a problem. If there is a problem you will need assistance from the moderators by creating a support ticket. You can click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ then enter “contact support” Follow the messages to get to the bottom where it has a Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket Click Me! button will appear.

But please provide screen shots before contacting mods so we can try and figure it out first.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account and check under data and add-ons.  Do you see  1GB Holiday promo or 1GB data ?

Need Help? Let's chat.