Best plan

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey PM

i love it here. Who doesn’t ?:)

What plan you all using to save $$$ 

46 REPLIES 46

@stevenanto wrote:

I could probably go for the 15$ plan as I really don't use much data and don't talk much, but 100 minutes is very limited and a plan used more for an emergency. If this plan had free incoming I might consider it.

$15 plan has limit of 100 OUTGOING call minutes and UNLIMITED incoming call minutes.

Unlimited in/out SMS, 250MB of data. 100 min+250MB are always available after billing cycle.

Purchased Add-ons (minutes/data) are non expiring meaning if buy 500 mins and last day of billing cycle have used 99 minutes, as soon as plan renews you get another batch of 100 minutes and 500 purchased are still there for you to use if/when needed.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

the lower priced plans seems to be very good for most as we can stack, loyalty, rewards and autopay to bring it down even further. 

I could probably go for the 15$ plan as I really don't use much data and don't talk much, but 100 minutes is very limited and a plan used more for an emergency. If this plan had free incoming I might consider it. But the 25$ plan is great too and has easily stayed sub 20$ tax in for a while. 

@Northernblades 

If you are indeed on a 3G speed plan you should consider scheduling a change plan on next renewal to the plan @Nezgar mentioned the $25/1gb plan. Twice as much data for $5 cheaper.

@carlaspapa wrote:

I'm with @Meow  on this one got the $15 plan I put a $5/$500 minute add-on on every few months and it's costing me with rewards $10 a month. Another couple of months I'll get another dollar off for loyalty down to $9 a month.

The $15 plan is good if you don't use the phone much but if add-on minutes or data are needed often, you'll be better with the $25 plan.  250MB isn't enough for most customers.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm with @Meow  on this one got the $15 plan I put a $5/$500 minute add-on on every few months and it's costing me with rewards $10 a month. Another couple of months I'll get another dollar off for loyalty down to $9 a month.

@Nezgar wrote:

@Northernblades wrote:

running a 30$ plan   500 mb  and unlimited talk.

I have 6$ off     for 24$ a month.

$30 for 500MB/mo? or is that a typo? Since the current $25 plan will give you 1GB/month at $19 with your rewards...

There hasn't been a $30 talk, text, and data plan since ealy 2019. The 500MB version preceeds the advertised autopay data bonuses.  I believe that it was one of the original "3g" plans.

@Northernblades wrote:

$30 for 500MB/mo? or is that a typo? Since the current $25 plan will give you 1GB/month at $19 with your rewards...

Northernblades
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

adityanair23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been using the $25 plan and it fits the bill. Compared to other networks PM is pretty pocket friendly. When i activated got 1GB extra as well for 6 months.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

All depends on your budget and need.

$15 plan is unbeatable considering what it offers. But if you constantly need a lot of data or free outgoing calls on the go, more expensive plans are here to chose.

For having an emergency phone with unlimited texting you cannot beat $15 plan. With little effort and feeling good helping other members price will go down a little bit.

Even that little data you get for $15 is enough for quick SMS on the go if you use SMS app and do not want to reveal your real mobile number.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Savebig2 without a doubt, the very best plan at Public Mobile is.........

....the one that most closely aligns to your needs and budget.  Pick that one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I always say $35 and below are all reasonable plans.  If you pay more than that,   you likely will get either cheaper plans or plan with more data.

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have the $68/15.5gb for $40!

@Savebig2 

The $15 plan on one account and the now grandfathered $10 50/50 plan on the other. That one doesn't just save me money....it makes me money!!$$

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2 wrote:

Hey PM

i love it here. Who doesn’t ?:)

What plan you all using to save $$$ 

$15...and using Holiday minutes and data still. Wahoooo.

Need Help? Let's chat.