cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being over charged for my plan

leonpersaud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Changed my plan last month to the $47 4g Lte and I also have -$2 auto pay and -$4 loyalty and I am still being charged  $47 why????

7 REPLIES 7

@leonpersaud

If you did an immediate plan change last month, I have a feeling that it might have messed up the timing of your rewards.  If you did a plan change at your next renewal, the rewards should have been taken out properly.  

But, showing your payment history screen shot would be helpful as requested above.  

leonpersaud

hi sorry I sent it twice because after I sent the first one I got an email to confirm first so I didn't think it went through 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@leonpersaud  can you post a screenshot of your payment history that will help alot with figuring out your pricing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And why did you make a duplicate thread?

Edit: Doing some quick math, I think ute1978 has it. 47 - 6 = 41 * 1.15 = 47.15.

Are you being charged exactly $47 or 47.15?

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The plans are excluding tax.

leonpersaud

I Changed my plan last month to the  $47 plan and I also have  -$2 auto pay and -$4 loyalty and I am still getting charged  $47 why????

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leonpersaud wrote:

I Changed my plan last month to the $47 4g Lte and I also have -$2 auto pay and -$4 loyalty and I am still being charged  $47 why????

Please post a screenshot of your overview page and payment history so we can see what you have going on. Blank out any personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.