cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been 5 days without out my plan working and @moderator_team haven’t reply to me sent them message

Chrisallen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Change my plan 5 days ago and still not working sent message every day and no one will reply has this happen to anyone else @CS_Agent

16 REPLIES 16

@SD08 wrote:

@Chrisallen  Your e-mail address is visible in your snapshot above.  Since this is a public forum where anyone can see it, I suggest you remove the pic or replace it with that info redacted.  Remember to delete it from your photo album in your profile as well. 

@Chrisallen , I removed the image from the message, but you still need to delete it from your Community photo album as mentioned above.

Please go into My Profile, My Photos to do that.

@Alan_K wrote:

@Chrisallen wrote:

No have the funds to do that cause public mobile double charge me that’s why I have 120$ on my Account now they just took 8$ for a add on that I didn’t ask for and that won’t even work and no one won’t reply to me 

Shared with my team, someone will reach out to you.

@Alan_K, there seems to be a lot of problems affecting routine account renewal these days.  It might be worthwhile having someone look into this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Plan-Expired-but-payment-made/m-p/423...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Autopay-charge-not-applying-t...

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chrisallen  Your e-mail address is visible in your snapshot above.  Since this is a public forum where anyone can see it, I suggest you remove the pic or replace it with that info redacted.  Remember to delete it from your photo album in your profile as well. 

Chrisallen

Ok thanks 

Chrisallen

I submitted 3 tickets n sent 3 private message in the last 5 days lol 

Trying to figure out why it is saying $10 payment for next cycle when there is so much already in available funds?  Have you submitted a ticket through SIMon?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chrisallen wrote:

There's some confusion here.

It appears you bought the 200 minute add-on. Perhaps through fiddling around trying to solve the problem or thinking that you had to buy the minutes to get your phone working.

And then your Payment for Next Cycle seems wrong. You're showing that you're on the $60 plan and so that should be that number.

If you've already sent private messages to the moderators then all you can do is wait. You could also try the new ticket method via the chatbot ? symbol in the lower right of your window. It's a bit convoluted and ridiculous.

Maybe this link will work for you.

Edit: nevermind. The boss man is on it. Nice of him to step in.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chrisallen wrote:

No have the funds to do that cause public mobile double charge me that’s why I have 120$ on my Account now they just took 8$ for a add on that I didn’t ask for and that won’t even work and no one won’t reply to me 

Shared with my team, someone will reach out to you.

Chrisallen

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed from message since it contains personal information

Chrisallen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chrisallen wrote:

Type in big box? And what you mean the 1$ trick? 

You had previously typed in the tags box. Now you've typed in the right box.

If you have a payment card registered then you can do a manual payment of $1 that has been known to give the service a little kick in the pants. Then restart the phone.

Otherwise, you can get a $5 voucher and add that.

Chrisallen

Type in big box? And what you mean the 1$ trick? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chrisallen wrote:

I try that it’s active have 120$ on it says acoustic is active I try the lost phone trick still nothing

---------------

You need to type in the big box.

Are you able to try the $1 trick suggested?

Chrisallen

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

What is the account status in your self serve account ?

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.   Also try adding a $1 payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chrisallen wrote:

Change my plan 5 days ago and still not working sent message every day and no one will reply has this happen to anyone else @CS_Agent

If you can post a screen snip of your overview page then someone here can see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

Did you restart your phone after the change happened?

Need Help? Let's chat.