cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been 5 days without out my plan working and @moderator_team haven’t reply to me sent them message

Change my plan 5 days ago and still not working sent message every day and no one will reply has this happen to anyone else @Moderator_Team

Mayor / Maire

Re: Been 5 days without out my plan working and @moderator_team haven’t reply to me sent them messag

@Chrisallen wrote:

Change my plan 5 days ago and still not working sent message every day and no one will reply has this happen to anyone else @Moderator_Team

If you can post a screen snip of your overview page then someone here can see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

Did you restart your phone after the change happened?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Been 5 days without out my plan working and @moderator_team haven’t reply to me sent them messag

What is the account status in your self serve account ?

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.   Also try adding a $1 payment.

Mayor / Maire

@Chrisallen wrote:

I try that it’s active have 120$ on it says acoustic is active I try the lost phone trick still nothing

---------------

You need to type in the big box.

Are you able to try the $1 trick suggested?

Type in big box? And what you mean the 1$ trick? 

Mayor / Maire

@Chrisallen wrote:

Type in big box? And what you mean the 1$ trick? 

You had previously typed in the tags box. Now you've typed in the right box.

If you have a payment card registered then you can do a manual payment of $1 that has been known to give the service a little kick in the pants. Then restart the phone.

Otherwise, you can get a $5 voucher and add that.

No have the funds to do that cause public mobile double charge me that’s why I have 120$ on my Account now they just took 8$ for a add on that I didn’t ask for and that won’t even work and no one won’t reply to me 

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed from message since it contains personal information

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@Chrisallen wrote:

No have the funds to do that cause public mobile double charge me that’s why I have 120$ on my Account now they just took 8$ for a add on that I didn’t ask for and that won’t even work and no one won’t reply to me 

Shared with my team, someone will reach out to you.