Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bait and Switch *Official Response*

Simonw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

From the MODs

Good afternoon Simonw,

Thanks for contacting us,

I understand your points, but I cannot change that promotion, I am sorry, please see the advantages, you would have access to Canada wide coverage now.

Also, I would like to tell you that, we do value you as a customer, and that price increase is a policy measure. 

I understand that you are frustrated, but please take a close look at the offer and from your own understanding, take the decision that you find is better for you.

Thank you kindly,

5 REPLIES 5

Issam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still unfair for those of us who had credits from referrals, authorized payments, etc... Also my plan renews tonight I will be loosing my money for renewing since it is prepaid...

Simonw

CRTC had no power . You're looking for CCTS.

dood

I understand if they offered a better plan with Koodos, it would of silence the uproar. This is totally unreasonable and unacceptable to increase the price when they have previously stated as long as you stay with the plan no changes to the payment terms and service.

This definitely needs a collective complaint to the CRTC with regards to the practice Telus is taking on their customer and a slap on the wrist for such action.

I'm on board to file a complaint.

andrewsund
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I looked at my options and decided to file an official complaint with the CCTS at https://www.ccts-cprst.ca

Everyone should do the same. Include a screenshot of the thread that promised you your price “forever, no surprises”.

tom3204

The decision that's best for me is to stand up to Public Mobile for believing that lying to customers is somehow okay.

"As long as you are an active customer on this plan, your price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises".

Need Help? Let's chat.