cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ISIYGRN1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

BUY THE SAME ADD-ON TWICE

Hi 

im now in the us and my calling add-on finished and i cant buy a new one why?

Accepted Solutions
dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: BUY THE SAME ADD-ON TWICE

@ISIYGRN1 wrote:

Hi 

@ISIYGRN1    There's some sort of glitch in not being able to purchase the same roaming add-on unfortunately for at least 24 hours.  You can purchase a different roaming add-on or ask moderators to purchase the same add-on for you.

Contact moderators either via chatbot and follow prompts here:https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or second option if unable to submit ticket is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

View solution in original post

All Replies
Triguy
Mayor / Maire

• If you want to purchase two of the same U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, you will have to wait for the first 10-day period to expire before buying the second, or you can contact a Moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes, @ISIYGRN1 , heard this before.  Apparently, one cannot buy a second add-on if the first is still 'active'.   

EDIT:  The options are to wait a day after the first one is expired, or contact moderators

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ISIYGRN1 wrote:

Hi 

@ISIYGRN1    There's some sort of glitch in not being able to purchase the same roaming add-on unfortunately for at least 24 hours.  You can purchase a different roaming add-on or ask moderators to purchase the same add-on for you.

Contact moderators either via chatbot and follow prompts here:https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or second option if unable to submit ticket is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

View solution in original post

hTideGnow
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oh, we can't just buy a 2nd one if the first one is all used up?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

Oh, we can't just buy a 2nd one if the first one is all used up?

@hTideGnow   I believe you can't buy another roaming add-on that has the same components in both add-ons.  Some sort of weird conflict, don't know what or why though!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Not when it comes to the time-limited add-ons for roaming.

Far as I know, that requires moderator assistance.

ISIYGRN1

its already after the 10 days

ISIYGRN1

moderator takes long to reaply

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@ISIYGRN1 : Look in your Payment history here for the day you bought it. 10 24-hour periods after that it expires. Then likely having to wait overnight to be able to purchase the same function add-on (except different data buckets that you CAN stack). It's even possible that you have to wait yet another night. It's goofy. But there it is.

Need Help? Let's chat.