cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay

derekt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I believe I am on this plan ( see below) but do not see the bonus 500 MB on my account? It says Data Limit* (MB) 500MB. Do I need to change plans? 

$25
30-days
500 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed
+ BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
UNLIMITED Talk Canada-wide
UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging
VOICEMAIL &Call Display

9 REPLIES 9

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@derekt wrote:

Hi,

I have been on Auto pay for over year and on the same plan for over a year. I just noticed this plan when I was looking at U.S roaming plans. My credit card etc is already on file. 

Plans can change from time to time. My understanding is that if you’re on an existing plan, you’ll need to change plans to the newer version to get the additional data as Public Mobile doesn’t automatically change to newer versions of a plan.  

You may want to set up a plan change for your next renewal though, since PM doesn’t prorate plans if you change mid cycle.

derekt

I have an thank you. 

@derekt wrote:

Hi,

I have been on Auto pay for over year and on the same plan for over a year. I just noticed this plan when I was looking at U.S roaming plans. My credit card etc is already on file. 

@derekt  Noted. The moderators will fix it for you hopefully you contacted them already.

derekt

Hi,

@derekt wrote:

It says : AutoPay is active on this account

Also, see below . 

My Data & Add-Ons
~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully
consumed and no longer available for use.

Data & Add-Ons                      Amount Used
500MB at 3G Speed        340.211 / 500 MB

@derekt  Yes, that looks like something the moderator team needs to investigate for you. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@derekt When did you activate autopay on your account? If you did it mid-cycle, the bonus 500 MB will only be applied upon your month renewal date.

When you log into your account, what does it show under your plan details? 

If it shows 500MB plus 500 MB bonus and you activated auto-pay last cycle, then contact a moderator through this link and report the issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

derekt

It says : AutoPay is active on this account

Also, see below . 

My Data & Add-Ons
~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully
consumed and no longer available for use.

Data & Add-Ons                      Amount Used
500MB at 3G Speed        340.211 / 500 MB

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@derekt Did you sign up for "autopay" in your account because that is how you get the bonus 500 MB data per month. Under "payment" does is show "autopay on?" If not, enter a valid credit card and tun on autopay.

If you aren't sure what plan you are on, go into your account overview and it will show you what plan you are on and the details of it.

I am on this same plan. If you click "data and add ons" does it show 500mb+500 mb at 3G speed?  It will show the limit 1024, and how much is used and how much is left. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@derekt wrote:

Hi,

I believe I am on this plan ( see below) but do not see the bonus 500 MB on my account? It says Data Limit* (MB) 500MB. Do I need to change plans? 

$25
30-days
500 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed
+ BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
UNLIMITED Talk Canada-wide
UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging
VOICEMAIL &Call Display

@derekt  When you access selfserve on the first page there is a data counter. If the shows xxxx/1024MB it means 1GB so the 500MB is automatically included.

Need Help? Let's chat.