cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working account suspended

AaronOhandley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the 25 for 30 plan but when my plan renewal came up it looks like it only took $15 instead.  My account says i have 0 balance due but my account is suspended.  Never had a problem with autopay before.  My account says that I have $15 but I'm not sure why because I didn't add anything to it.

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AaronOhandley wrote:

I'm on the 25 for 30 plan but when my plan renewal came up it looks like it only took $15 instead.  My account says i have 0 balance due but my account is suspended.  Never had a problem with autopay before.  My account says that I have $15 but I'm not sure why because I didn't add anything to it.

@AaronOhandley  Did you have $10.00 in your account funds by any chance before renewal? Can you post a screenshot of your payment history minus private info of course.

If your phone is not working it's also a good idea to notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AaronOhandley , did you do a plan change?  Auto pay sometimes gets confused by that.  I suggest contacting the moderator team to restore the account to active status.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.