cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay bonus

glemlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looking at current plans that are available to me, I see "Special Offer! $40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus".

The question I have, currently I have 4.5gb for the same price, but I get $2 off for using autopay.. If I were to switch would it be trading the $2 savings for 500mb in data? Or would I receive the 500mb data and still receive the $2 autopay discount?

3 REPLIES 3

glemlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

@glemlin wrote:

Looking at current plans that are available to me, I see "Special Offer! $40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus".

The question I have, currently I have 4.5gb for the same price, but I get $2 off for using autopay.. If I were to switch would it be trading the $2 savings for 500mb in data? Or would I receive the 500mb data and still receive the $2 autopay discount?

You would get both.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@glemlin wrote:

@glemlinNo you are trading nothing, you will still get the $2 as long as autopay is enabled.  Everything for you will stay the same except you will be looking at an extra 500mb of data. It's only beneficial for you to switch.

So if you switch plans your plan will be

4.5gb for $40 (without autopay)

or

5gb for $38 (with autopay)

Need Help? Let's chat.