cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Bonuses - Data and $2/mo?

dookar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I currently have a plan that gave a $2 discount every 30 days. I'm thinking of changing plans to one that gives bonus data.

I'm wondering if this means I no longer have the $2/mo discount and only have the bonus data? Or is the $2/mo discount across all plans where someone has autopay enabled since that information is still found on the bottom of the plan page?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dookar wrote:

Hello, I currently have a plan that gave a $2 discount every 30 days. I'm thinking of changing plans to one that gives bonus data.

@dookar 👍

I'm wondering if this means I no longer have the $2/mo discount and only have the bonus data?

@dookar  You will get both🙂

Or is the $2/mo discount across all plans where someone has autopay enabled since that information is still found on the bottom of the plan page?

Thanks!

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dookar 

Even if you decide to pay with a voucher every month, as long you have the credit card, set up, you still get $2 off month discount 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dookar the autopay bonus applies to all of the current plans as long as its enabled with an attached credit card. Here's an article on switching plans https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan it's better to switch at next renewal date. Since switching immediately loses you what you paid for the current period and you are immediately charged for the new plan.  Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dookar You will have both, 2$ off and bonus data. Autopay reward of 2$ off works for all plans.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@dookar yes, the $2 auto-pay reward is a feature for all plans.

make sure to add the cost of the plan to your "available funds" before you decide to switch. as to avoid any glitches/issues when upgrading your plan

Need Help? Let's chat.