cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto top up feature not found.

coffee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi - Would like to set up auto payment from my credit card but even though I perused my account page I can not find where the activation button is. I can find the make a payment section but again can not find how to activate the auto top up. Could this feature no be available because my account is currently suspended?

35 REPLIES 35

Try using a different browser and clearing your cache files. Let us know if that works.

coffee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No - Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ALSO ----Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@coffee wrote:

Hi - Would like to set up auto payment from my credit card but even though I perused my account page I can not find where the activation button is. I can find the make a payment section but again can not find how to activate the auto top up. Could this feature no be available because my account is currently suspended?

Login to your account goto make payment and there should be an option to add/manage credit card.

ETA:  You will need to make a one time payment to get your account active and then you will be able to add an autopayment credit card

Autopay.JPG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Go in my account

click on the payment tab

from there you can click Manage auto pay

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account / Payment...then follow instructions. Good luck. How long has you acct be suspended. Anything after 90 days is lost and you'll have to get a new sim and a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.