cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Auto top up feature not found.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

No - Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ALSO ----Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

How long has your account been suspended?

Cut and pasting ----" You must make a payment by Apr 9, 2019 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons."

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coffee wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

No - Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ALSO ----Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

How long has your account been suspended?

Cut and pasting ----" You must make a payment by Apr 9, 2019 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons."

So that indicates your account is still active. Give the suggestions supplied a try and let us know what works.

Yup entered my card info and waited and waited and still waiting. - The page just stays as is with not action what-so ever --when I place the cursor over the submit button it turns red indicating the page has not timed out - but nothing at all happens when I double click or press enter etc --- when I remove the cursor from the SUBMIT button it goes grey again ---- weird or what?

No such feature on my account page "ManageAutopay" -- Have emailed the moderator team outlining the problem. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@coffee wrote:

Yup entered my card info and waited and waited and still waiting. - The page just stays as is with not action what-so ever --when I place the cursor over the submit button it turns red indicating the page has not timed out - but nothing at all happens when I double click or press enter etc --- when I remove the cursor from the SUBMIT button it goes grey again ---- weird or what?

If it doesn't work clear the cache/history on your browser and reboot your machine. Then try it again and see if it works.

@coffee wrote:

No such feature on my account page "ManageAutopay" -- Have emailed the moderator team outlining the problem. 

You have to click on Payment ...then you'll see ManageAutopay. Good luck

@sandpublic wrote:

@coffee wrote:

If it doesn't work clear the cache/history on your browser and reboot your machine. Then try it again and see if it works.

Yup have tried this several times -- have even tried to make a payment by my iPhone but again it will not go through the page just hangs there.  **** just perhaps BELL MOBILITY is doing this -- ha. ha. ha. - I set up this number for my wife because she basicaly only uses WIFI and iMessage so I'm trying to get her to cancell her Bell $55/month prepaid account and start using PM but having bad luck.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@coffee wrote:

A73C10F0-4B2E-417D-B8C4-FCC3E2301FF2.png

IN orange MANAGE MY PAYMENT @coffee 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

You have to click on Payment ...then you'll see ManageAutopay. Good luck

ap.png

@coffee wrote:

@sandpublic wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Yup have tried this several times -- have even tried to make a payment by my iPhone but again it will not go through the page just hangs there.  

Simon says you can also dial *611 to add autopay. Give that a try and let us know how you make out.