cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto top up feature not found.

coffee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi - Would like to set up auto payment from my credit card but even though I perused my account page I can not find where the activation button is. I can find the make a payment section but again can not find how to activate the auto top up. Could this feature no be available because my account is currently suspended?

35 REPLIES 35

jeremiah10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Coffee, First off make sure your line is still active. If there has been no payments for the past 3 months that means the account is cancled and will need to be activated again. Thus may be the reason for auto payment not going through. Second make sure your card is working and is added into the Payment section in manage cards, see if your card is added. If nothing is working please message the MOD team as they can help you further.

Thecrimson1919
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it is Mastercard version of Visa Debit it won't work. They call it a Global Payment Card(at least mine does) a regular mastercard should I work.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BEER wrote:

Just noticed that the payment drop down menu states VISA or DEBIT -- I tried to use my MASTER CARD. - could that be the problem?

MC works without issues.

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BEER wrote:

Just noticed that the payment drop down menu states VISA or DEBIT -- I tried to use my MASTER CARD. - could that be the problem?

No. I use MasterCard and I have the auto-pay enabled

BEER

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@coffee Please log in to My Account - > Payment - > Manage Autopay 

then fill your info there. I hope this info will help you

**** Please note : I am not a Moderator ****

sandpublic

@coffee wrote:

No this phone worked fine with PM as long as it was on the Free promotion but it seems that PM doesn't want our top up money LOL - just kidding ofcourse - Have contacted the moderator team and am waiting for their reply - I'm sure all will be well at the end but it's just gets frustrating after while. Also just got a pop up on my MacBook warning me that this is not a secure Web Site -- wouldn't surprise me if all this problem is due to security settings.

The PM site is secure with a valid certificate. Hope you don't have malware installed on that MAC.

@coffee wrote:

@Metal1967 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Where do you people get all this - nothing like you cut and paste shows on my account page - Perhaps PM is not meant for Apple products. There is only so much time I can devote to this so reluctantly forced to stick with BELL. Thanks to all for trying to help.

@coffee 

Pm is for all compatible phone brands....but itsself serve..up to yo to see if the service will work with your equipment...

This is an older iPhone 6s model - not compatible?

Is this the phone that you want to set up for your wife ? Has it been previously set up with Bell ? If so, did you have it unocked before signing up with PM ? Let's work through this and you'll be glad you're with PM.

coffee

No this phone worked fine with PM as long as it was on the Free promotion but it seems that PM doesn't want our top up money LOL - just kidding ofcourse - Have contacted the moderator team and am waiting for their reply - I'm sure all will be well at the end but it's just gets frustrating after while. Also just got a pop up on my MacBook warning me that this is not a secure Web Site -- wouldn't surprise me if all this problem is due to security settings.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coffee wrote:

@Metal1967 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Where do you people get all this - nothing like you cut and paste shows on my account page - Perhaps PM is not meant for Apple products. There is only so much time I can devote to this so reluctantly forced to stick with BELL. Thanks to all for trying to help.

@coffee 

Pm is for all compatible phone brands....but itsself serve..up to yo to see if the service will work with your equipment...

@coffee 

Should work ..if its been on acanadian plan of some sort in the past..and isnt locked to a certain provider

coffee

@Metal1967 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

@coffee 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coffee wrote:

@coffee 

coffee

PS. Just tried a third credit card but again - just hangs up.

If this is a new account for your wifes phone, it has to be unlocked from Bell first. Then you can start a new account. She'll have to start her own account...as I understand it; you can't have multiple numbers for 1 account.

coffee

I know -- I know that's how it should be but not on my account page - will also cut and paste as follows ---

Make a Payment

* Required fields
Current Plan
Available funds:$1.00
Amount Due:$9.00
You must make a payment by Apr 9, 2019 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons.
Payment Method:  Credit Card/VISA Debit Card 

Payment Voucher  

Payment Voucher Number:

* Required fields
Current Plan
Available funds:$1.00
Amount Due:$9.00
You must make a payment by Apr 9, 2019 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons.

Edited: By ShawnC13 removed account number

@coffee wrote:

@sandpublic wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Yup entered my card info and waited and waited and still waiting. - The page just stays as is with not action what-so ever --when I place the cursor over the submit button it turns red indicating the page has not timed out - but nothing at all happens when I double click or press enter etc --- when I remove the cursor from the SUBMIT button it goes grey again ---- weird or what?

If it doesn't work clear the cache/history on your browser and reboot your machine. Then try it again and see if it works.

Yup have tried this several times -- have even tried to make a payment by my iPhone but again it will not go through the page just hangs there.  **** just perhaps BELL MOBILITY is doing this -- ha. ha. ha. - I set up this number for my wife because she basicaly only uses WIFI and iMessage so I'm trying to get her to cancell her Bell $55/month prepaid account and start using PM but having bad luck.

Did you get a free unlock code from Bell before starting with PM ?

@coffee wrote:

@sandpublic wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Yup entered my card info and waited and waited and still waiting. - The page just stays as is with not action what-so ever --when I place the cursor over the submit button it turns red indicating the page has not timed out - but nothing at all happens when I double click or press enter etc --- when I remove the cursor from the SUBMIT button it goes grey again ---- weird or what?

If it doesn't work clear the cache/history on your browser and reboot your machine. Then try it again and see if it works.

Yup have tried this several times -- have even tried to make a payment by my iPhone but again it will not go through the page just hangs there.  

Simon says you can also dial *611 to add autopay. Give that a try and let us know how you make out.

sandpublic

@hairbag1 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

No such feature on my account page "ManageAutopay" -- Have emailed the moderator team outlining the problem. 

You have to click on Payment ...then you'll see ManageAutopay. Good luck

ap.png

@coffee wrote:

No such feature on my account page "ManageAutopay" -- Have emailed the moderator team outlining the problem. 

A73C10F0-4B2E-417D-B8C4-FCC3E2301FF2.png

IN orange MANAGE MY PAYMENT @coffee 

coffee

@sandpublic wrote:

@coffee wrote:

Yup have tried this several times -- have even tried to make a payment by my iPhone but again it will not go through the page just hangs there.  **** just perhaps BELL MOBILITY is doing this -- ha. ha. ha. - I set up this number for my wife because she basicaly only uses WIFI and iMessage so I'm trying to get her to cancell her Bell $55/month prepaid account and start using PM but having bad luck.

@coffee wrote:

You have to click on Payment ...then you'll see ManageAutopay. Good luck

sandpublic

@coffee wrote:

coffee

coffee

@coffee wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

No - Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ALSO ----Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

How long has your account been suspended?

Cut and pasting ----" You must make a payment by Apr 9, 2019 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons."

So that indicates your account is still active. Give the suggestions supplied a try and let us know what works.

coffee

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

No - Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ALSO ----Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

Cut and pasting ----" You must make a payment by Apr 9, 2019 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons."

sandpublic

@hairbag1 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

An option is to pay with recharge.com or voucher from Canadian Tire...then straghten credit card out later on.

Sometimes the website is slow so you have to be patient (like > 3 minutes) and it will go through. You should be able to add your CC by selecting the "ManageAutopay" feature.

If you are still having problems then I would suggest to send a private message to the @CS_Agent and they should be able to assist you with adding your cc.

Hope this helps!

@coffee wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

demon1102

It takes a couple of minutes to submit your imformation . Please be patient 

@coffee wrote:

An option is to pay with recharge.com or voucher from Canadian Tire...then straghten credit card out later on.

Need Help? Let's chat.