cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto top up feature not found.

Hi - Would like to set up auto payment from my credit card but even though I perused my account page I can not find where the activation button is. I can find the make a payment section but again can not find how to activate the auto top up. Could this feature no be available because my account is currently suspended?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Auto top up feature not found.

Log into My Account / Payment...then follow instructions. Good luck. How long has you acct be suspended. Anything after 90 days is lost and you'll have to get a new sim and a new account.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Go in my account

click on the payment tab

from there you can click Manage auto pay

Oracle

@coffee wrote:

Hi - Would like to set up auto payment from my credit card but even though I perused my account page I can not find where the activation button is. I can find the make a payment section but again can not find how to activate the auto top up. Could this feature no be available because my account is currently suspended?

Login to your account goto make payment and there should be an option to add/manage credit card.

ETA:  You will need to make a one time payment to get your account active and then you will be able to add an autopayment credit card

Autopay.JPG

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

No - Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ALSO ----Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

Try using a different browser and clearing your cache files. Let us know if that works.

@coffee wrote:

No - Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

ALSO ----Over the past few weeks have tried to even just make a monthly payment but after filling out the details and clicking SUBMIT the page just hangs up. Have tried two seperate good and valid credit cards but -- again the page just hangs up with no explanation.

An option is to pay with recharge.com or voucher from Canadian Tire...then straghten credit card out later on.

It takes a couple of minutes to submit your imformation . Please be patient 

Oracle

@coffee wrote:

How long has your account been suspended?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1 wrote:

@coffee wrote:

An option is to pay with recharge.com or voucher from Canadian Tire...then straghten credit card out later on.

Sometimes the website is slow so you have to be patient (like > 3 minutes) and it will go through. You should be able to add your CC by selecting the "ManageAutopay" feature.

If you are still having problems then I would suggest to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team and they should be able to assist you with adding your cc.

Hope this helps!