cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto renew failed

Spencer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent auto renew failed, the funds are on the credit card on file. Please process asap so my phone works.

20 REPLIES 20

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mine updated about noon my time that all was fine.

Must be a delay in their system.

All I can say is if your phone is working, don't panic.

@Spencer, thanks for responding.  Now, can you tell me if someone actuallly *HAD* to do something, or was it just the way the system works, and has worked for at least the 16 months I've been here.

"Fixed" means nothing, when community members are trying to help you.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NDesai wrote:

@Spencer Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph# and account#. They will get back to you shortly. 

i'm going to throw this idea(s) out there;

1) Public Mobile needs to figure out a way not to "suspend" accounts while taking all rewards earned. Yeah, we get it, now, perhaps, that our accounts aren't suspended, and that our rewards are being used correctly, but it's not fun looking at your account a 2PM the day AFTER you're due date to see that the account suspension is still there and nothing to suggest you've been charged a dime.

2) Perhaps a "Sticky" informing everyone that "you will for sure get a notice that your account is suspended and you'll be missing any account balance and your rewards, but fear not, it's meaningless, carry on, you will be charges on your credit card very, very soon! CHEERS!"

That's assuming people with autopay.

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When I checked on PM my account shows suspended however the payment was processed some time this morning on my CC. Phone works so it seems to be they are late in updating online. 

Spencer

Fixed

It's the point I'm at right now, I just didn't write :-). I just don't want to see the same person complaining again in 30 days.  Thanks @Luddite

@stonechucker Your effort is definitely worthy of the "above and beyond" award! 🚀

I've come to assume lack of response by topic originator means "problem solved" and I can ignore the thread.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Spencer, we are trying to help, but you continue to not answer a simple question we ask of you.

Is your phone service working, or has it failed?  We understand you see suspended, but you may still have service.

please let us know, so we can continue to assist.  It has been 24 hours since your first post, Everything might be fine, because it is a normal process.

As of 8:00 AM, my account looks normal, and my phone has services.

Everything worked.  How did it work for you @Spencer?

So, I'm still awake at 2:24 AM Toronto time, and my credit card has an approved pending transaction, my balance in Self-Serve is $120 ($96 + taxes on my card, and $24 rewards), and my $12 in loyalty, friend referrals, and autopay have been created for next time.

All that still needs to happen is the actual payment to be applied.

Data has already been reset to 12 GB.

As I, and others have said before, the normal process is working.  Ignore the red font, this is all normal.

@Spencer, you need to not worry about this.  It happens to everyone, who is AutoPay, and to those who are not also.  The are processes that happen during the late night, and early morning hours Toronto time, when most people are sleeping.

My plan now also says it is suspended, but I know it will be fine, as it has done this every 90 days, since September 17, 2016.

My dog woke me up, so I'm checking my account, to let you know what has happened, and what I see to come.

My plan currently says Plan Expired, my $24 of rewards have been made available to the payment processing system, and autopay will run shortly for the remaining $96 + HST.

i will expect at some point to see Plan Suspended, but I am sure my services will still be active -- as they currently still are.

@Spencer, do you still have service on your device?  You continue to fail to answer this question.

Spencer

it got suspended for no reason at all, this happened last month also.. 😞

One last update before I go to bed... it's 9:56 PM Toronto time, and no changes yet to my account info, no credit card charge.

Good night all!

@Spencer, just an FYI, my credit card wasn't charged until after 2 AM Toronto time, 90 days ago for my last renewal.  I imagine it will be the same time this renewal cycle.

i have a feeling this is the same situation you are in, as I still have seen no changes in my account with Public Mobile, nor a charge to my credit card.

You should still have service tomorrow, and your account info will look strange or wrong.  If you still have service, do not worry, it is all a part of the regular process.

it should be completed by 10 AM Toronto time.

OOPS, tagged wrong person.  Fixed now.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Spencer, today is my autopay processing date, and I haven't seen any change yet online to my account info.  Nothing has happened to my credit card yet either.

Has your account status changed yet for anything?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Spencer, just to clarify, did your service stop or does the self serve portal report erroneous information about account status.  If it is the latter, the problem will self correct as the account goes through all sorts of metamorphosis during the renewal process. 

Spencer

Thanks

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Spencer Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph# and account#. They will get back to you shortly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.