cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay rewards

kimmycooper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I have auto pay I get $2 off every month if I change my plan and the plan says it adds 250gb for autopay Do I still save $2 off each month plus get the 250gb ?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kimmycooper wrote:

Awesome. The Best

Welcome to PM.  There is no if or but as long as you qualify, you will get what is described in the plan details.  

@kimmycooper to save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and viola you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used. Thank you

kimmycooper

Awesome. The Best

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@kimmycooper 

Isn't public mobile best? :cathappy:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@kimmycooper Yes, you will get both - 2$ off and extra data. Pretty awesome, right?

kimmycooper

Ok But do I still get $2 off and the 250gb  or just the 250gb 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kimmycooper  once a autopay credit card is attached to the self service account. Then yes, you get the $2 and 250mb.

Need Help? Let's chat.