cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay paid for my plan but now I have no service!

stevej
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan shows being fully paid up and with a positive balance and yet I have no calls/texts or data service. Very unhappy about this!

11 REPLIES 11

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you in Quebec? There is a known issue going on at the moment. 

You may want to PM the @CS_Agent for further assistance, but if you are in Quebec there isn't much to do but wait. 

ahmed2

when i check my balance it is 0 everything i need from my end to have full service i am paying for i have done, but i have zero Public mobile service!!

ahmed2

can someone please help me?!! i need the srvice i've been paying for!

ahmed2

i have the same problem, i have been paying for my phone and not getting service at all, couple of days ago you guys took your money from my account but i have no service! please i really need help!

SandraTuga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I guess we all having same problem we paid and don't have service been with this company for 2 years and this never happen to me it's faustrating 😟

SandraTuga
Please and thank you cause I need my phone lol

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @bloodydick

I'll be able to look into your account and see what happened. Kindly private message me your phone number, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

bloodydick

I did the renewal about a month ago.

Changing from $140/90 days to $120/90 days.

Got the correct amount charged, but the plan did not renew.It still showed a $20 outstanding balance in my account.

My account was suspended in the morning cus of that $20 balace, I manually switched the plan in the end.

Now my account is back to active with no outstanding balace, but the phone is unable to receive phone calls or browse the internet..

I don't know how long this will last.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @SandraTuga

Please send me your phone number via private message. Also include the plan you'd like and I'll make sure it's activated 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SandraTuga
I have the same problem I don't have a phone for 3 days now when I try to make a call it says my plan don't have long distance and i am only making call in the province this is crazy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @stevej

Thank you for raising concern with us !

It seems as though you came across a small renewal hiccup. Don't worry, your services are now active and fully functional 🙂

All you have to do is power cycle your phone and enjoy your services.

Cheers,

Mary

Need Help? Let's chat.