cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Extra Data

Kzule
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Hi! I've yet to join public mobile, I've been wondering if the bonus data for auto renews every month or if it's only a one time thing. Also if un use data stacks up over the months. And is it possible to add a reference code after my account is made. Thank you for answering my questions!
4 REPLIES 4

Kzule
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much!!!

@Kzule 

Welcome to the community!

It's smart thinking of you to come here before activation to get the goods on what to do....I wish I had known about the community when I first switched to public mobile almost 2 years ago.

As long as you register a card for autopay you will recieve the autopay bonus data along with the $2 reward. You are not required to actually use autopay to recieve the bonus data and reward. You can top up manually from the card or pay by voucher. If you don't have a card that's eligible to register then send me a private message and I can help you out.

The autopay bonus resets every 30 days along with your plan data. The unused portion however does not carry over. To be clear pm offers two types of data....plan data that resets every 30 days and add on data. Add on data is a one time purchase that does roll over every 30 days until it is completely consumed and it then disappears from your account. The only exception are the US roaming data add ons they all expire after 10 days ( 10×24 hours=240 hours) and start immediately after purchase.

Pm also will often offer promotional data usually at activation as part of a flash sale and more often than not will have terms and conditions tied to them. It's important to make a note of what they are in case you want to change your rate plan in the future. For example currently if you activate online a $35+ plan and use the promocode 2GBBONUS you will recieve 2gb of bonus monthly plan data for as long as you don't change your rate plan.

It's easier to enter your friend's referral code when you activate your sim card/account. You will find it on on the 4th page of the activation portal right beside the promocode box. Once successfully activated your friend will immediately see the $1 reward added to their rewards section of their account. You will recieve the $10 bonus referral credit in your account within 72 hours but usually the next day. You can get a referral code added after activation by contacting the moderators.

If you don't have a referral code just private message any member and ask for their referral code and they will happily oblige....and you might even make a new friend!😃

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kzule wrote:
  • Hi! I've yet to join public mobile, I've been wondering if the bonus data for auto renews every month or if it's only a one time thing. Also if un use data stacks up over the months. And is it possible to add a reference code after my account is made. Thank you for answering my questions!

The bonus data continues as long as you have autopay setup.  It is best to enter your referral code at the time of activation.  It can be added later with some extra steps but is better to do at activation.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Kzule wrote:

The bonus data from autopay renews each cycle. The unused data does not carry over to the next cycle. 

Edit: When you activate with PM you can use your friend’s referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.