cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attractive Promotion - 1 GB Data for $15

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good news, Community members! PM has an attractive Data add-on promotion going on at this time, April 6, 2020 (snapshot below). The promotion is being offered for a limited time and the Data thus purchased will never expire. I just thought of letting everyone know.  😊

1GB Data for $15.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

@totalUser I can't agree more. $30 for 1gb, is a bit too much.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

This should be permanent price.

@popping 

But the problem is that the more work these freebies become for moderators the more likely they are to review whether to do it again in the future. 

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

One of my accounts, used by an older senior with flip phone, still have the 2x 1GB bonus data untouched.  It would be nice if PM allows transfer subscribers' unused data add-on to another family account.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sa7375 

This is old news. kselmak has the link to when it was confirmed in a fun way by Alan_K one of the big guns around here. computergeek541 mentioned it first.

Good of you to mention finding it though.

This is just the 1Gb data add-on for half price special isn't it? Also there is 200 or 250 Mb for $10. Good price for data add-ons currently. "Ran out of Data too Soon" insurance policy's!

AE_Collector

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sa7375 

It was not formally announced but we were told in a discussion

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Data-limits-during-confinement/m-p/520519... 

But it does deserve it's own announcement. Thanks for pointing out

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sa7375 , this looks like an unadvertised special.  Those having low data usage plans like the $15 plan should consider stocking up.  

Need Help? Let's chat.