Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At times no out going calls possible.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

6 REPLIES 6

BEER

No issues with my phone--- I have plenty of unused add voice minutes but keep getting messages as follows-- but after several tries all is fine and I can make a calls

"Public Mobile here. You have 10 minutes left in your plan. Go to publicmobile.ca/selfserve for more options."

BEER

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

There could be an issue with your phone. Try using sim in another phone. If it works, it's not your phone  but a system issue.

The phone is fine - With regards to the delayed texts -- the person that sent me the text was using a third party app -- so may have been the problem.  Anyways all works fine 99% of the time so i"m not loosing any sleep over it.

BEER

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There could be an issue with your phone. Try using sim in another phone. If it works, it's not your phone  but a system issue.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

(1) Sometimes when I try to make a voice call I get a message something to the effect that my plan does not include voice calls. However after retrying eventually I am able to make a voice call. This does not happen too frequently but it is annoying when it does. 

(2) Also sometimes I get text messages that have been send days ago.

Do other also experience these annoyances?

Not exactly the same...sometimes when I make a call then it says I don't have a long distance plan...I have unlimited calling to Canada as well as an International Add-on ! You're right it's annoying. I just hang up and try again and it works.

Never experienced the delayed texts like you. Do you use a texting app or the built-in app ? If you're using a texting app, maybe that's why it lags...dunno.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER 

Everything seems to working well with my accounts.  Using different iphones.  

Which model phone?  Might want to try your SIM card in another phone to see whether you have same issues in another phone.  To help determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem.  

Need Help? Let's chat.