cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are u happy with public mobile plans?

Runnergirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know I am. I was with a big name plan paying a lot of money for a lot less service and much less benefits. For several years even. Finding public mobile has been the best thing for my business and my everyday life. So very pleased 😃 

5 REPLIES 5

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Very happy. It saves me money and gives me what I need. 

I am saving $7 monthly

I love the addons. I can travel to the US and still call and get data. 

Scottyboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm happy with public but confused as to why they didn't credit my rewards to this months bill I have $14 in rewards each month and they did t use them n just took from my balance 😞 pls fix public and credit me back my $14 bucks 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nothing wrong with using PM for business IMHO. Just need to be proactive and setup the appropriate forwarders and backup voip line and you are set.

@RunnergirlFor business use I would not recommend Public Mobile, just because if things go haywire it will take moderators around 48 hours mark to get back to you. Make sure you have a backup plan if your business depends on it.

Runnergirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know I am. I was with a big name plan paying a lot of money for a lot less service and much less benefits. For several years even. Finding public mobile has been the best thing for my business and my everyday life. So very pleased 😃 

Need Help? Let's chat.