cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there plans to offer more roaming options?

jackzhj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile,

The current roaming plans only supports US with 10-day durations. This seems very restrictive. Have you ever considered to support International roaming plans, or plans shorter than 10 days?

Thanks,
Jack

5 REPLIES 5

@srlawren wrote:

@jackzhj wrote:

Have you ever considered to support International roaming plans, or plans shorter than 10 days?

@jackzhj hey what novel ideas! I bet they never thought of these.

Love the sarcasm.  We just got the roaming in 2016 or 2017 for the US.  That was huge.  It’s still flakey upon return to Canada if you get the US txt roaming.  Until PM fixes that, I wouldn’t expect anything else for international.

Seriously, it is always cheaper to have a locally available SIM when going international.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jackzhj wrote:

Have you ever considered to support International roaming plans, or plans shorter than 10 days?

@jackzhj hey what novel ideas! I bet they never thought of these.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Riettarose
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They're offering a 60$ plan that offers US roaming, text and call right now. Try it out! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jackzhj, there are two options for roaming in the US.  You can choose from an assortment of roaming add-ons which all have 10 day expiry or buy the $60 plan which has US roaming built into the plan.  Unfortunately, these are the only two choices. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@jackzhj hi at the present time what you see is what we get I suppose if enough people ask for more then PM may give more optionsSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.