cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are plans cheaper for new customers?

jenniewilson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to change my plan and I was offered "$47 for 2 GB of Data at 4G LTE Speed" whereas if I go to plans from the main page I see that there is a plan that offers the (exact) same stuff for $45.

Are existing customers eligble for the better deal?

A confused but happy PM customer. 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

@Suzielou, you can change your plan when ever you wish.  Make sure you choose on next renewal, so you do not get charged extra, as doing an immediate change will ask for full payment at once.

Also, the $105 plan is probably throttled speeds on LTE to 3G maximum.  This is probably the reason you see the difference.  

Suzielou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went on my account today and noticed the new plans appear to be cheaper than what I currently have. I am on a $120/90 day plan(Canada wide talk, worldwide text and 3gb data)  with auto renew and loyalty rewards. I went to change my plan and when I create my own plan it lists the same as costing $105. Did the prices go down? My plan just auto renewed on Nov 13th, can I change to the new price?

sagith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$47 without auto pay and it is $45 when you have auto pay.

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

when you go to the mall have a lot of phone booth, you should check the price with your's. it is still cheap price. if you do not play game, you should go 40 dollars, 4.5 3g plan. for i had 40 dollars plan is exactly same as you have, I felt the data is not enough.

I like PM because of no hassle.

thanks

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unless the plan says it's for new customers only everyone is eligible. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

47 - 2 (autopay) = 45 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jenniewilson

The plans are the identical.  On the website, the $45 (includes the $2 autopay credit).  Your price is $47 and if you sign up for autopay, it will also be $45.  Confusing marketing.  

Here is the plan details:

$45 30-days
LTE
  • 2 GB of 4G LTE Data⁴
  • UNLIMITED  Talk Province-wide²
  • UNLIMITED International Textand Picture Messaging
  • VOICEMAIL & Call Display
  • AUTOPAY  Reward Included⁸
Need Help? Let's chat.