cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance Public Mobile could get the upgrade that's being offered, 10GB/$60?

Volishun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I noticed that all of the big companies are offering 10GB/$60, any chance we can upgrade to that or get something better :D? 

Thanks, 

21 REPLIES 21

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@thealexofevil sorry, I was trying to be funny.  I apparently failed miserably!  I do apologize and will delete my my message above.  Please stick around, and don't let me ruin your experience here.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

thealexofevil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@srlawren wrote:

@thealexofevil wrote:

@qstylez wrote:

Incorrect.  All the providers have changed it so the data is permanent (not just 2yrs)

I just said that.

@thealexofevil if you want to get technical about it, try scrolling up and you'll see I already said it earlier🙂

Jesus..really? I didn't come here to start arguments with people. This isn't the place for that. 

I came to help. However, since some of us like to bite newbies, I have deleted my answer. There should be a rule saying "don't bite the newbies"

That's really welcoming to someone who comes here and tries to help, doesn't see an answer before he answers it again. That can literally happen to anyone. We are all human beings and make mistakes. Nobody's perfect. 

srlawren

<Please disregard this post.>

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

thealexofevil

@qstylez wrote:

Incorrect.  All the providers have changed it so the data is permanent (not just 2yrs)

I just said that.

qstylez

thealexofevil

[deleted]

While it's not on the web, it's perhaps worth a call/visit to a kiosk because the original ads said until Dec 19. Really depends how badly you need the extra data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ASharpTM
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Luddite wrote:

WHOOPS: 10 GB $60 no longer showing on Telus/Koodo online for Ontario. 

It hasn't shown on their websites for over a day now. You can still definitely get it in store or by calling in though. I passed through Markville earlier this afternoon and pretty much every carrier had line ups.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@paulie wrote:

It's not going to happen here.   The "less for less" holds very true !

For a company with little to no over head, they should be able to not only meet the competition but beat it by a mile (or Kilometre). 

But yes.. if you want the deal, go to the competitors. 

Well said @paulie  PM don't  Heart us anymore  Cat Happy

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's not going to happen here.   The "less for less" holds very true !

For a company with little to no over head, they should be able to not only meet the competition but beat it by a mile (or Kilometre). 

But yes.. if you want the deal, go to the competitors. 

Volishun

Uhh, poor reason, but because I first heard about the offer through Koodoo xD. I'm ignorant of phone companies. I'll look into Telus, thanks!

WHOOPS: 10 GB $60 no longer showing on Telus/Koodo online for Ontario. 

mimmo

We better watch out, we are starting to discuss competitor plans... we might get coal in out stockings

srlawren

@Wonder_why wrote:

Just like to warn you Robber is for 5 + 5 = 10GB Data only for 24 month

@Wonder_why no, not any more.  Both Rogers and Fido have removed that timeframe.  It's now permanent.

@Volishun Why not Telus? They already have VoLTE.

Maybe the Koodo kiosk is closer? Robot Happy

Volishun

Thank you all for your responses. I'm probably going to go with Kodoo 😄

Wonder_why

Just like to warn you Robber is for 5 + 5 = 10GB Data only for 24 month

Wonder_why

@Volishun wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that all of the big companies are offering 10GB/$60, any chance we can upgrade to that or get something better :D? 

Thanks, 

@Volishun better go out to sign any Big 3 you like by tomorrow or you never see this kinds of offer again, is not a contract, is a month to month base, you can't go wrong, win win Cat Happy, I sign up with Koodo, track records Koodo don't screw people, and is for life 10GB Data.

mimmo

yes it is easy to get just go to a bell/telus/rogers or sub brand store and ask for it.  

As mentioned above PM s not a high data provider   and  is seen by telus as feeder brand.  happy PM customers will move to telus or koodo.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

No words yet. 

But keep checking here for community announcement. 

If anything happens, it will be posted under the community announcement. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Volishun, I doubt you will see that offered from PM.  The big Data users aren't PM's targeted clients as well none of the other Teir 3 providers are offering like the current promos out there either. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.