cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Chance Getting $60 CANADA/US Roaming Plan again?

thedeeds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I was just wondering if there is anyway to get the $60 Canada/US Roaming plan that was offered for a brief time back in 2019? 

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@Jb456 

Borders are not totally closed of course but no point in disputing that most of traffic is simply not happening. Again the splash it would have either at the beginning of summer or just before snowbird migration will simply not happen and everybody understands that, so I wouldn't hold my breath. 

@kselmak   borders are not closed for everyone. 

Native Americans can go freely. Also back in June, the Canadian government loosened its border restrictions to allow American visitors with immediate family in Canada to enter the country. These visiting family members must provide proof that they are staying in Canada for at least 15 days and that they will self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
Meanwhile, Canadian citizens, dual citizens and permanent residents in the U.S. can also freely leave and re-enter the country, though they too must self-isolate for 14 days upon their return.
The land border also remains open to some people making trips for essential reasons, such as for work or school.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@thedeeds 

Since borders are closed there would be no splash they would like to see with a new offer. At this point I believe we are not likely (fingers crossed, but still doubt due to Koodo offerings) to see 12 gigs for 60 like on 2019.

But once the borders open they would be more likely to consider. 

If PM was considering returning that very limited plan. There definitely is no chance now until Covid gets in order. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @thedeeds ,

I suppose there is always that chance. 

Keep your eyes open for any NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements

You never know if it comes back or something else tickles your fancy - let's hope!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thedeeds wrote:

Hi I was just wondering if there is anyway to get the $60 Canada/US Roaming plan that was offered for a brief time back in 2019? 

Thank you.

No one but the company can at all possibly foresee that.

The plan is not offered. Therefore no way to get it.

Yes. It was a coveted plan by those that go back and forth frequently.

Need Help? Let's chat.