cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing plan

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So i finally did it, i changed from legacy to a New plan. I took the 90 day plan voice and text no data.  They have given me my loyalty reward and autopay rewards and the referral i did while on legacy. Total bill 57 every 3 months.  Amazing. 🙂 

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Awsome, glad they gave you the referal. From what I remembered the typically didn't honour referals if people did them while on legasy plans.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nikitawrote:

So i finally did it, i changed from legacy to a New plan. I took the 90 day plan voice and text no data.  They have given me my loyalty reward and autopay rewards and the referral i did while on legacy. Total bill 57 every 3 months.  Amazing. 🙂 

Welcome to the dark side 😉

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Nikitawrote:

Glad to hear.  This is the message we try to get out to Legacy plan holders when PM mentions price hikes.  The in market plans are a greater value and better deal "most" of the time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Nikitawrote:

Yup, short of some promos can't be beaten in Canada.

I have friend who just made the same change.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Nikita, nice to see a good news story amongst all the not so good news with people leaving to Koodo.

Need Help? Let's chat.