cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All my data the whole 10gb was sucked up in 2 days..

it says it was my hotspot and i feel really screwed over as i just upgraged to the 60$ plan.. any way to earn a bit more data for the month? This was a phone glitch and i have been very happy with the service up till now.. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All my data the whole 10gb was sucked up in 2 days..

it says it was my hotspot and i feel really screwed over as i just upgraged to the 60$ plan.. any way to earn a bit more data for the month? This was a phone glitch and i have been very happy with the service up till now.. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: All my data the whole 10gb was sucked up in 2 days..

@Jaytag35 wrote:

Only options are to renew early or buy the $30 / 1Gb of data add-on.

If you opt to renew early, there's no pro-rating...you'll loose whatever balance you have currently.

Mayor / Maire

You could either purchase an add-on for more data or change your renewal date early but then you could lose any unused minutes or texts.  You could submit a ticket to a moderator and explain what happened to your phone.  Click on the question mark on the bottom right.

Mayor / Maire

@Jaytag35 unfortunately PM will not reset the data counter due to customer error. Best to change plans or renew your current plan early by contacting the moderator team.

Mayor / Maire

@Jaytag35 wrote:

There's no way to earn more.There aren't any data rewards. You will have to buy more or use plan without data.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jaytag35 wrote:

How do you use 10GB in 2 days? Data is at 3G speeds.

Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

@Jaytag35 wrote:

How do you use 10GB in 2 days? Data is at 3G speeds.

Easy, streaming by multiple devices via hotspot add the fact that the customer just switched to this plan so no throttling for the first couple of days makes a recipe for a perfect storm.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's the beauty of Public Mobile. Imagine if he was with Bell or Rogers. If would've been a disaster.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@geopublic wrote:

Easy, streaming on multiple devices via hotspot add the fact that the customer just switched to this plan so no throttling for the first couple of days makes a recipe for a perfect storm.

Oh geez, I didn't know that. Thanks