cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: After a whole afternoon’s trying, I still can not make or receive calls

I am thinking whether this is a system bug, i even tried call BC number, still can’t go through.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If possible, try the sim in a different phone. To be clear....did the 200 US Canada minutes just show up on your account or did you select and pay for it ? That sounds kinda odd.

FBR

@lilian_liang wrote:

I am thinking whether this is a system bug, i even tried call BC number, still can’t go through.

It seems like something happened or glitched during the plan change on Feb 27. Like it removed the old plan, and couldn't add the new plan properly. In any case, I don't think your phone is the issue, and hopefully a mod can eventually fix it.

I'm also guessing the mysterious add-on was done my the mod for testing purposes.

Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 One of my girl had problems with provincial calls..and the mod gave to her the 200 minutes just before everything was fixed...

Dialing 1 isn't going to fix anything.  How can that possibly correct a situation of not being able to receive calls?  Even for outgoing calls, this shouldn't make any difference, other than calls taking longer to be placed and hearing a warning about possible long distance charges -- after which the call would go through.

Due to the plan change, this is almost certainly an issue that only Public Mobile can correct.

@computergeek541 wrote:

Dialing 1 isn't going to fix anything.  How can that possibly correct a situation of not being able to receive calls?  Even for outgoing calls, this shouldn't make any difference, other than calls taking longer to be placed and hearing a warning about possible long distance charges -- after which the call would go through.

Due to the plan change, this almost certainly an issue that only Public Mobile can correct.

I tend to agree....the customer is best served now by contacting the moderators again and seeing if they can assist. Keep us posted on results. Good luck.

Just checked with my hubby, the last outgoing call to him from this number was Feb. 26th and after that my phone can not make or receive calls

@hairbag1 wrote:

If possible, try the sim in a different phone. To be clear....did the 200 US Canada minutes just show up on your account or did you select and pay for it ? That sounds kinda odd.

I didn’t make any purchase. Not at all. The account balance showed to be $8 this morning and became $0 now.

Consensus is a problem on PM end...you're best to get ahold of a moderator again to try to sort this one out. Good luck and keep us posted.

@Lieux wrote:

@hairbag1 One of my girl had problems with provincial calls..and the mod gave to her the 200 minutes just before everything was fixed...

I don’t really care about $8, if that can help to fix the problem then I am okay with that, just feel uncomfortable for paying something not from my own wish.