cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 7pm and weekends

scoleshi
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Does anyone know the policy for after 7 pm and weekends ? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

Companies seem to be getting rid of evenings and weekends entirely. I think only grandfathered plans now still even have that feature at all...  🙂

I no longer think of after 6/7/9pm calling to be a feature. It's a restriction, especially with so many plans now including unlimited calling.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Rogers prepaid still has nights and weekends.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This after 7pm and weekend thing for unlimited calling is a relic of the past that was intended to prevent the network from being clogged with phone calls during working hours on weekdays.  With capacity improvements, carriers generally don't worry so much about this anymore.  With Public Mobile, limited use calling plan of which there is only one at the moment limits usage by minute allotment and not time of use.  

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Companies seem to be getting rid of evenings and weekends entirely. I think only grandfathered plans now still even have that feature at all... I like to look around at other carriers here and there just to check out the current competition, I haven't noticed a plan with free minutes only after a certain cut off in a real long time! Just in some cases like here with the 15 plan you have to make sure you have minutes. But even all the talk and text at other carriers are all anytime minutes now 🙂

366 this year

Anonymous
Not applicable

@scoleshi wrote:

24/7/365.25 Canada-wide while in Canada (and with outgoing minutes on hand).

Thanks Nezgar 🙂

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@scoleshi wrote:

Same as every other time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.