cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adds on

areum1616
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already have a regular 45 dollars plan every months, and I want to get US roaming adds-on, 25 dollars. It said I need to get the plan that I already have together with the Roaming adds-on, in total 70 dollars. The fee for the monthly plan has been auto paid. 

What does that mean? 

2 REPLIES 2

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There is no $45 plan unless you're on an old one? Plans are also 30 day plans not by month

Also there is no $25 USA ROAMING add-ons. There's a $20 one for 10 days that is calls,text and 250mb of data.

IMPORTANT NOTE: USA roaming add-on starts right away when you buy it so be sure to only buy when your about to leave to the USA.

Now do you have an active account with a plan?

If so you don't have to touch your plan or autopay.

You need to to log into your account and scroll down to "Purchase add-ons"

and select the add-on you want.

Follow the link below which is the guide to buy add-ons as it is a two step process.

Click Me 

Pic below is add-ons which shows the add-on options availableScreenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@areum1616 When is your renewal day and is your service working properly ? Could you check your credit card statement to see if you were in fact charged for this month? It looks like your autopay failed and that's why they are asking for $70. $65. (Only $20 US roaming add on) 

@areum1616 wrote:

I already have a regular 45 dollars plan every months, and I want to get US roaming adds-on, 25 dollars. It said I need to get the plan that I already have together with the Roaming adds-on, in total 70 dollars. The fee for the monthly plan has been auto paid. 

What does that mean? 

Need Help? Let's chat.