Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adds on

Ajoke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My ads on is not working 

10 REPLIES 10

@Deidre1210  what country are you trying to call with the 300 minute add-on?

Customers purchasing the 300 International Long Distance Minutes Add-On can now call the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Deidre1210 : are you trying to call one of the listed countries? Did you try either 011 or + in front of all the digits?

@Deidre1210 wrote:

I just bought $15 international 300 talking minutes and it has deducted the money and it shows in my add on section , but when I want to make a call it says the service is not available. I did restart my phone and still not working

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Deidre1210
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought $15 international 300 talking minutes and it has deducted the money and it shows in my add on section , but when I want to make a call it says the service is not available. I did restart my phone and still not working

Ajoke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m in Canada, the case has been solved, thank you so much for the reply. I appreciate 

@Ajoke  Look under Data & add-ons in your account. If not there but $ in Available Funds you missed step 2. 
Which add/on fo you want?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ajoke wrote:

My ads on is not working 

@Ajoke  Since you already added the funds to your account just go back in and select the add-on so that it can be added to your account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ajoke which addon did you buy? What was the cost? And are you in Canada? Thanks.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Add-on is a two step process to buy.

What did you buy? Is the money in your account balance? If yes that is step one now you have to go buy the add-on for step two.

Here's a guide. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Let us know

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Ajoke purchasing add-ons is a 2 step process if you have "available funds" then go back and apply the add-on

amount due-01.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.