cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addons with auto pay?

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I plan to travel to U.S next month and would like to purchase the $20 1GB data add on.

I already have auto pay enabled on my account. So do I simply select the add on from the self serve account and payment will be deducted from auto pay?

Or do I have to load my account with $20 first and then select the add on?

Please confirm.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thanks @SD08 @lammer03

I will add the funds in the first step and then purchase the add-on. I hope it works well or else will have a major problem traveling to U.S.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@neo911

Every instance of an add-on purchase must be done manually.  Autopay will not do anything here, as these are considered one-time purchases that don't renew themselves.

Buying add-ons is a two-step process. The first time you complete the purchase procedure, the system merely adds the necessary funds to your account's available balance. Then, you must make the purchase a second time to actually get the add-on.

If you are buying a US roaming add-on, I advise not to buy it until the day before or the day of your departure, because this 10-day add-on starts running immediately.  It cannot be future dated.

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What about credit cards? Is it the same or do they bill your credit card?

lammer03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am pretty sure you have to add $20 before you can get the addon, I have read over few post from others that added thinking they will get the add-on and others have said that you have to add money after you selected your add-on and once the money is deducted it should activate

-Hope I get it correctly, if not please feel free to add on this, or correct me. Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.