Joebhoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchase talk and txt with 1 G of data but nothing working

31 REPLIES 31

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Joebhoy that's still not quite what I'm needing to see

Screenshot_20190408-085617.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Joebhoy

Thanks

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Joebhoy 

Looks like you got the roaming data now...the other 2 are for use while in Canada..

Joebhoy

CFE35628-BEFE-481C-B17A-3DC2655F7C4E.png

srlawren

@Joebhoy wrote:

3B045599-E784-473C-BD00-976191B1858F.png

@Joebhoy thanks for posting this but can you post what I showed yesterday?  First click on Plans and Add-ons in the upper-most tab strip and then show us your add-ons there.  If everything is set up correctly, you should see the US Roaming ones showing.  The screen shot above only shows us domestic add-ons (which are only useful in Canada), so I'm worried there's some confusion over which add-ons you've purchased.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy wrote:

Well I DO see a US Texting add-on in that screen. Interesting that it doesn't show up in the overview page.

It looks like you put money in on April 6 and bought 3 add-ons one of which was a roaming texting one. The other two show up in your overview.

Then it looks like you put more money in today.

Regardless...the fact that that roaming add-on isn't showing up on the overview but is showing to be paid for will need moderator assistance which has probably already been mentioned in this thread but here it is anyway. @Moderator_Team

Edit: I can't quite make out the actual numbers to figure out the cash flow. If you had done a screen snip maybe it would have been legible. I know...semantics...screenshot - screen snip. You also should remove the images now as they have personal info on them. Also remove them from your profile. I DID say to blank out personal info.

Joebhoy

99AF9304-8035-4949-A59C-CDA8214BB164.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy wrote:

Ok. That's your credit card. It would be more helpful to see the payment history on your account here.

Joebhoy

Ok I have sent screen shot of payment 

Joebhoy

5D965FD2-4D31-40FF-AED4-5DD0143A3CCA.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy wrote:

I have put in $76 and only $40 showing?

That's a different issue. If you would like help figuring that out then please post some screenshots of your payment history.

For your current matter...you need to use the Available Funds on hand to actually buy the roaming add-on of your choice and then you can use your phone while in the states.

Joebhoy

I have put in $76 and only $40 showing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy wrote:

I was charged $12 in account(awards) $36from my account then I added another $40

So you have a good bit more than $20 in your Available Funds?

Now you need to go into the purchase add-ons area again and buy the roaming add-on that you want that will use the money that you put in.

Joebhoy

Tried all that thanks

Joebhoy

I was charged $12 in account(awards) $36from my account then I added another $40

@Joebhoy 

Probably already tried re-starting your phone.  Data roaming is set to on.  If you have not, you should send a message to moderator to see whether moderator can help.  It takes time though.

Maybe you could try lost/stolen phone trick. It does no harm to your account or phone.  It just resets your plan/SIM.   

To report your phone lost or stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy wrote:

Right. None of those are the US Roaming add-ons.

What's your Available Funds?

I suspect you added money as you said you were charged. But you didn't do the next step of then buying the add-on itself.

Joebhoy

Phone 8x

Joebhoy

3B045599-E784-473C-BD00-976191B1858F.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy wrote:

Yes done all that and inserted screen shot of add ons, and yes I’m in the states and T-Mobile is coming up in settings

I don't see a screenshot.

And the other questions?

What make/model/OS are you trying all this with?

Joebhoy

Yes done all that and inserted screen shot of add ons, and yes I’m in the states and T-Mobile is coming up in settings

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy wrote:

Still having issues, visa has been charged, this is nuts!

@Joebhoy 

It could become less nuts if you'd answer some of the questions being asked or post some screenshots of your overview page and maybe payment history. Blank out personal info of course.

Are you physically in the states right now?

Did you turn on any and all roaming options on your phone?

Did you set your networks to auto or manually scan for and find and connect to either AT&T or T-Mobile?

Did you get a text from Public Mobile welcoming you to the states?

Is the amount you paid for the add-on still in your Available Funds?

Do you see the add-on further down on your overview page?

@Joebhoy wrote:

If you want that some moderator can have a look in your case write a message to them here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened in DETAILS. They will help you. But waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

Joebhoy

Joebhoy

Yes have that 

Metal1967

@srlawren 

Thx for pointing that out....

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Joebhoy wrote:

No

Okay, can you provide more information? 

Do you have a base plan and just the add ons are not working or do you have absolutely no services from public mobile? 

srlawren

@Metal1967 wrote:

@Joebhoy

What plan are you on?....

@Metal1967 plan is likely irrelevant, since these are US Roaming add-ons (based on https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Paid-for-US-roaming-bundle-doesn-t-work...).  

@Joebhoy can you log into your self-serve account, go to Plans and Add-ons tab, and then look at the My Add-ons section.  Do you see any US Roaming add-on(s) listed, similar to this?

Step09_VerifyNewlyAddedAddOns.png

If you do NOT see them listed, then please see here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

If you DO see them listed, are any listed more than once? 

Metal1967

@Joebhoy

What plan are you on?....

Joebhoy

No

Need Help? Let's chat.