cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon problem.

duanecrain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $26.00 left on my account...i can't get an add on for long distance calls. I need it.

3 REPLIES 3

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Or textnow.com - that one works better for me, but there do seem to be several options for free wifi calling/text around depending on your preference.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@duanecrain wrote:

I have $26.00 left on my account...i can't get an add on for long distance calls. I need it.

What plan are you on? You might want to consider getting the $10 base plan, then adding your data / calling needs as an add-on. This is a fantastic opportunity for many to save a lot.

As @Anonymous has explained, you need to have already some voice included in your plan.

"(5) Add-Ons are only available for use with an active plan. Long Distance Add-Ons require a monthly talk feature on the rate plan."

If you have data you could download an app called FONGO from the app store, and make a lot of long distance calls for free. International like phillipens still cost money, but most long distance people call are at no cost on free voip apps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@duanecrain wrote:

Are you on a data only plan? If so, you need a voice component in your base plan to get the add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.