cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon for unlimited Canada wide calling?

Tywi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has unlimited provincial wide calling and I would like unlimited Canada wide calling, but only see addons for 200 min Canada / US or 400 min international. Is there an option to get just unlimited Canada wide calling on my plan?

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tywi wrote:

My plan has unlimited provincial wide calling and I would like unlimited Canada wide calling, but only see addons for 200 min Canada / US or 400 min international. Is there an option to get just unlimited Canada wide calling on my plan?

If you did opt for the 200min or 400 min add-on , consider this...they don't expire after 30 days. If you don't use all the minutes, they roll over to next cycle or until they are used up by you. As long as you have an active base plan, the add-on will continue until you use it all. Actually a cost effective option if you currently have a Province wide calling plan and only make occasional calls outside the province you're in.

@Tywi wrote:

As stated earlier, you would have to change your entire plan to get unlimited Canada-wide calling. If you do that, remember to tell the self-serve system to make to change take effect at time of the next renewal. If you tell it to an immediate change, you will lose anything you've paid for the time remaining in your current plan.

If you have cellular data included in your plan, you could use Hangouts Dialer to make free calls to Canadian (and U.S.) phone numbers.  This will require an internet connection.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tywi wrote:

@Tywi  What plan do you have? Maybe consider a plan switch with Canada wide calling? The 200 US  Canada LD add-on is the one you want if a plan change is not feasible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tywi wrote:

Not an add-on. You would need to change to a plan that offers Canada-wide.

Need Help? Let's chat.