cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding to Existing US Add-on

holly_s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've read of a few instances where it seems that people weren't able to add on additional data to their US roaming addon. I will be traveling in the US for ~9 days, and think I just need talk and data. Will purchase the 1GB data add-on, but need confirmation that, if neccessary I can purchase an additional 1GB data add-on if I run through the inital 1GB of data. Seems that I have read of a few people being unable to re-up on data, the 1GB data add-on. (Maybe they could have added 500MB, not sure.) Can someone please confirm? Otherwise I might just do the Roam Mobility, since it's unlimited and at least I won't have to worry about having issues with roaming. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My experience was this:
I purchased the ten day talk Tex data package for 20$
On the 8th day I put a 250MB add-on successfully
At the end of the original triple package plan I was able to add talk and data, but the option to RE-add it as a triple package was unavailable to me.
I guess if you already have a 250MB add-on you are limited to what's not selected on your account.

Current-Add ons
200 min US and Canada Long Distance - $8.00
US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day) - $10.00
US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day) - Free
US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day) - Free

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That sucks. I had no idea about this.  

Still hoping for the day that PM can at least match Wind's US roaming rates. 

holly_s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's what I feared, makes for a rather limited plan... Thanks for the comfirmation. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You read it right. You cannot purchase the same add-on twice until 10 days passes.

Need Help? Let's chat.