cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding one week of US data plan

jxchan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  am travelling to Las Vegas between Weds May 15 to Weds May 22.

I need one week of data plan in the USA, and I would like the 1GB US Data plan add-on for $20. Can someone add this for me?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

jxchan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jxchan, this is the definitive guide on add-on purchasing via the account self serve.  Don't forget to thank the content creator if you find the information useful. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974?adv...

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@jxchan wrote:

I need one week of data plan in the USA, and I would like the 1GB US Data plan add-on for $20. Can someone add this for me?

Thank you.

Log in your account, make sure the available funds are enough to cover add on for instance $20, if there's not enough funds then you need top up first, after top up, chose add on you like.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jxchan wrote:

Thank you.

@jxchan  You need to purchase the add-on 1 day before you leave by using selfserve. This article explains how to purchase the add-on.

If you are having difficulty you can ask a moderator for help. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jxchan wrote:

Thank you.

You can add it yourself, log into your account and select add-ons, from there you can select the best option for your needs (US add-on last 10 days).  Best to buy them the day before or the day you are leaving because of the 10 day expiry.

Need Help? Let's chat.