cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding more than one long distance add on

bst07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have about 100 minutes remaining in my $15/400 minute long distance add-on, is it possible to purchase another $15/400 LD add on before I use up all the minutes? If I buy it now, will my available LD minutes be stacked (100+400=500 minute) or does it reset to only 400 minutes?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am yes, yet another reason that PM should implement a selectable start date!  @Jeremy_M come on guys, it's been a year--time to add more flexibility to the US Roaming add-ons!!  Adding selectable start date would kill two birds with one stone:

1) allow people to pre-purchase when convenient (and allowing time for error if there are issues with the purchase) without losing out some of their days, and 

2) allow people to stack by adding a second of the same US roaming add-on, but restrict the start date to be the day after expiry of the first purchased one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The reason US add-ons can't stack because they have an expiry date and they start immediately upon purchase.  

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Long Distance add-ons as well as data add-ons are stackable.

The rules are different for all the US roaming add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.