cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Adding money to your account by telephone

@Tmd28 wrote:

Sure would be nice if there was an option of say ten dollars to add to your phone when you call the *611. 

Why just minimum 20... when if you go on line you can add whatever amount.   

You can. You can buy a $5 voucher (and others) on line and enter it into the 611 service. In-store voucher purchases seem to be different denominations. I haven't looked in a while since being introduced to recharge.com here by Oracle NDesai.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I meant from using your bank account or card that’s saved to your account.. you only an add min 20 by phone.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Tmd28 wrote:

Sure would be nice if there was an option of say ten dollars to add to your phone when you call the *611. 

I really think the phone companies should not be charging for all the data used trying to add money or change plans or trying to get help for service or to be on their website period.   I dont know how much of last month was spent on public mobile site while tryna fix problems with the service or lack of.  Just another money grab thats all.  

My opinion... at least while on the cell companies websites. data should be waived when your already paying more than enough to make them richer 

I meant from using your bank account or card that’s saved to your account.. you only an add min 20 by phone.  

Mayor / Maire

@Tmd28 wrote:

@Tmd28 wrote:

I really think the phone companies should not be charging for all the data used trying to add money or change plans or trying to get help for service or to be on their website period.   I dont know how much of last month was spent on public mobile site while tryna fix problems with the service or lack of.  Just another money grab thats all.  

My opinion... at least while on the cell companies websites. data should be waived when your already paying more than enough to make them richer 

Ah. My post was to answer that you *can* get less than $20 with vouchers.

So... sure... good suggestion. I should think it should be any number from 0 - 9999.