cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding money to your account by telephone

Tmd28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sure would be nice if there was an option of say ten dollars to add to your phone when you call the *611. 

Why just minimum 20... when if you go on line you can add whatever amount.   

I really think the phone companies should not be charging for all the data used trying to add money or change plans or trying to get help for service or to be on their website period.   I dont know how much of last month was spent on public mobile site while tryna fix problems with the service or lack of.  Just another money grab thats all.  

My opinion... at least while on the cell companies websites. data should be waived when your already paying more than enough to make them richer 

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tmd28 wrote:

@Tmd28 wrote:

Sure would be nice if there was an option of say ten dollars to add to your phone when you call the *611. 

I really think the phone companies should not be charging for all the data used trying to add money or change plans or trying to get help for service or to be on their website period.   I dont know how much of last month was spent on public mobile site while tryna fix problems with the service or lack of.  Just another money grab thats all.  

My opinion... at least while on the cell companies websites. data should be waived when your already paying more than enough to make them richer 

I meant from using your bank account or card that’s saved to your account.. you only an add min 20 by phone.  

Ah. My post was to answer that you *can* get less than $20 with vouchers.

So... sure... good suggestion. I should think it should be any number from 0 - 9999.

Tmd28

@Tmd28 wrote:

I meant from using your bank account or card that’s saved to your account.. you only an add min 20 by phone.  

Tmd28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tmd28 wrote:

You can. You can buy a $5 voucher (and others) on line and enter it into the 611 service. In-store voucher purchases seem to be different denominations. I haven't looked in a while since being introduced to recharge.com here by Oracle NDesai.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tmd28

I see you are learning to use the community UI, please be mindful of repeat posting/refreshing..

If you bought a  data plan just to reduce its cost to 0 through community rewards then you must not think Public Mobile's services are worth any $, the community is there to help people and the community rewards is just a bonus, the real method of getting your bill down to zippo is via referral, auto-pay and loyalty.

Please visit this link for rewards info

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Tmd28

@Alex888 wrote:
You could use wifi sometimes instead of always using your data.

Part of why PM plans are cheaper is because there is no call center. If you had a problem you should have posted asking for help rather than just posting complaints.

Well if i had wif.. of course that would be a great solution.   Some people live in the boonies though and well.. at least public mobile has service there even if no wifi or internet otherwise

Tmd28

Well if i had wif.. of course that would be a great solution.   Some people live in the boonies though and well.. at least public mobile has service there even if no wifi or internet otherwise

Tmd28

Okay so maybe i need to ask for help on where to give some suggestions???

Tmd28

Well the whole purpose is earning badges and tryna get money off your phone plan by commenting  ..isnt it!!  And its a suggestion that maybe it could be added moreso than a complaint.  Negative thinking there!!!

Tmd28

Well the whole purpose is earning badges and tryna get money off your phone plan by commenting  ..isnt it!!  And its a suggestion that maybe it could be added moreso than a complaint.  Negative thinking there!!!

Tmd28

Well the whole purpose is earning badges and tryna get money off your phone plan by commenting  ..isnt it!!  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
You could use wifi sometimes instead of always using your data.

Part of why PM plans are cheaper is because there is no call center. If you had a problem you should have posted asking for help rather than just posting complaints.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I’m not sure what you’re suggesting.  Are you on a $20 plan?  I think the 611 system only gives you the option to pay the ‘amount dué.

Need Help? Let's chat.