cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding data for the remainder of this period.....

Howald111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I want to add a gig add-on for $30, does that just affect my current period.  Or would that auto renew when the next period begins?  I would only want it for the next 26 days.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@Howald111 wrote:

Cool....so just to confirm, using an add-on won't replace the data on my plan? 

Cheers

No, your data on your plan stays as is as long as you keep that plan. The data add-on is only used if you use all your data available under the plan. 

Howald111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cool....so just to confirm, using an add-on won't replace the data on my plan? 

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The add ons are not recurring purchases.  They are done on an individual basis.  The add on data has no expiry date unlike plan data.  So, it stays in the account until it is all used up.  Within any renewal period, plan data is consumed first before going into the add on data bucket. 

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey, the 1GB would be added to your account and would carry over to your next period if you haven't used it all. that is only the case if you do an add on for data. rememember that 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

The data add-ons are yours until they are used up. You will need to buy a new one as needed, they don't auto-renew.

On  your renewal date your plan data will be filled up and will be used first. If you are running out of regular data again, your data add-on will kick in again.

There is also the option of renewing your plan early - you'll need the help of the moderators for that though.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Howald111, good question.  That 1GB would be added to your account and would carry over to your next period if you haven't used it all.  So in 26 days you 750MB and your plan renews you go back on your plan data but if you use it all up you have the remaining portion of your addon at your disposal to use again.

ETA no it does not auto renew sorry I didn't answer your question in the beginning

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.