cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding another add-on for long distance international calling minutes to other countries, Why not?

mohabmz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am wondering if it is possible to add other countries to a separate " long distance international calling minutes" add-on as my country isn't included in the current add-on of 400 minutes of long distance international calling / 15$

I think it is possible to add multiple zones each including a group of countries with different minutes offered for 15$.

6 REPLIES 6

@mohabmz wrote:

Surely, I agree with you. I wanted to draw attention for what I think a weak point.

It is supposed to be an optional choice for any customer to purschase an add-on for long distance calling with a price determined by the provider.

This is what I suggested and It isn't too much as I like PM and want it to provide better service.

So I marked your response as the solution to encourage other members to give the article views and bravos to make it a high concern.

For the time being...what you see is what you get ! If the area you want to call isn't included in the suite of International countries available, you'll have to find other options. There's a bunch of Internatinal Calling Cards available at every gas staion nowadays.

Public Mobile has been struggling just to keep existing services and plans stabilized the last few weeks....that's the weak point. Personally speaking...I think fixing the upsets should be THE highest concern right now. That would be a better service. On the community boards I read of many customers writing into various governement bodies, complaining of PM service lately.

Once problems are gone, then maybe look at different countrys.

That's my 2 cents worth anyhow.

mohabmz

Surely, I agree with you. I wanted to draw attention for what I think a weak point.

It is supposed to be an optional choice for any customer to purschase an add-on for long distance calling with a price determined by the provider.

This is what I suggested and It isn't too much as I like PM and want it to provide better service.

So I marked your response as the solution to encourage other members to give the article views and bravos to make it a high concern.

Marinamz

I think this is dissappointing!!!

You should encourage such suggestions to provide better service and as I see the man tried to encourage community to give PM an idea what is needed and this is good for both sides.

I give him a bravo and all community members who interested and can not see their original countries in the present add-on could give him a bravo.

Hoping this could draw PM attention for this need to be offered in the near future.

Get an international calling card or a calling card with a bucket of minutes on it.  Make sure the access number is reachable by your current calling package.

Or look at other providers.   There are too many ongoing issues here to add more to the mix.

mohabmz

I know but I am asking if PM  could do it as a community, we could do suggestions for better service.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mohabmz wrote:

I am wondering if it is possible to add other countries to a separate " long distance international calling minutes" add-on as my country isn't included in the current add-on of 400 minutes of long distance international calling / 15$

I think it is possible to add multiple zones each including a group of countries with different minutes offered for 15$.

@mohabmz  No, only the countries listed as part of the add-on are currently available.

Need Help? Let's chat.