cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a plan

jaevio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last night I added a data plan to my daughters phone.  My credit card was charged but it's not showing in my plan details and it's not activated on my daughters phone.  Any ideas whats going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

After you purchase an add-on then you need to add it the account.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

micha447
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just did the same thing and it worked for me.  It was a bit confusing though as I had to put the $ into the account then purchase the add-on.  When I go to my main page it does show the add on, so I'm thinking maybe you did not confirm the add on after adding the $ to your account?   When you go to your overview page do you have a balance? 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jaevio wrote:

Last night I  added a data plan to my daughters phone.  My credit card was charged but it's not showing in my plan details and it's not activated on my daughters phone.  Any ideas whats going on?

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You added the funds to your account, now go back into self service and purchase the data add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.